Tuesday 12 January 2016

Author's note

As the case of groundwater modelling cannot be closed with my knowledge so far - I have found that groundwater modelling methods have been playing on my mind. Espeically if you want to model contamination and other global changes. Is SMWB too limited? As all models are abstractions of reality, can we consider it okay that the Richard's equation is not physically correct for preferential flows and heterogenous media? What modelling method do we 'interfere' with the most to fit our data?

I am studying about groundwater modelling this term and so as I learn more about this area I will continue to summarise my findings for this blog. I will decrease in blogging for a while as the module for which this blog was for is over (and coursework for other modules has already begun) but if this is an area you find interesting then follow me on twitter, @_alicefitch, where I will provide a link for when I post. I also hope to set up a permaculture blog when I get planting again, which would follow on from this blog as permaculture is an ecologically friendly way of food production.

Anyway, I hope you found the posts interesting =)

Over and out for now!  

No comments:

Post a Comment